Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Homeschooling Carnival

What a perfect way to start the new year - join the carnival!!

I'm opening up for more creative outlets this year, so I sent one of my blog posts over to the Homeschooling Carnival! This blog has been going on for a long time. It's amazing to me how many fabulous blogs are available to homeschoolers now. I remember scrambling around trying to find little nuggets of information, but now...wow!

I haven't read all of the Archives for the Carnival of Homeschooling. But there's one theme that was really cool - The Princess Bride. You should look at how creatively they did that.

Check it out!

Carnival of Homeschooling

I'm trying to figure out if an Unschooling Carnival exists. If not, I want to start one!!! I just like the idea a lot. Do you know if an Unschooling Carnival exists like this?

No comments: